Understanding your gross profit margin is key to a successful retail business
Providing you with payroll and auto-enrollment assistance.
Retailers need to consider the effects of the various rates of VAT on their business.
Let us help …
Our personal service allows us to develop close working relationships to help manage the business demands placed on retailers. We do this whilst recognising the impact that these decisions often have on your business as a whole.
We have an excellent retail accounting team who are experienced in all aspects of retail to help and advise you.
Whether you own a small shop or a large online retail business, your pricing strategies and gross profit margins are key to your success.
Heavily influenced by shifting current trends and competition pricing, you need to be able to react quickly to retain market share and customer loyalty.
It is vital that you have access to up to date and accurate management information and are able to interpret the figures to assist your decisions.
How we can help:
- Advising you on the purchase of retail businesses and the effects of the price you pay
- Reviewing your mark-up and its affect on your gross profit margin and overall profitability
- Helping you choose successful pricing strategies
- Calculating your stock turnaround period
- Helping you calculate how being VAT registered will affect your business
- Advising you regarding the various rates of VAT and zero-rated supplies
- Assisting you with the VAT aspects of buying and selling overseas
- Implementing appropriate book-keeping and digital accounting software
- Interpreting your accounts to help you make internal and management decisions
- Preparing your business for sale and maximising the price you get and minimising the tax you pay
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071