Professional and Service Industries
“Service companies must ensure they stay on the right side of IR35 provisions to avoid large unexpected tax bills.”
Whether you operate as a partnership or limited company you need to ensure you are not caught to IR35. Planning ahead for this is vital to avoid unexpected tax bills.
As a busy professional you also need good streamlined systems to reduce the time spent on your own bookwork to maximise your own chargeable time.
Take advice early to be ahead of the rest.
We can help you with:
- Deciding if you should trade as a limited company
- Determining your employment status under IR35
- Planning the withdrawal if funds from your company
- Taking advantage of pension contributions to reduce tax liabilities
- Setting up cloud based accounting systems that are easy to use and accessible on the go
“Your help in getting my systems set up so I can operate across the globe has been invaluable.” Mr R.
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071