Financial Advisor Accountancy
“A financial advisor should take time to plan their own financial future with a robust tax plan to minimise your liabilities.”
As a financial advisor, you will be busy advising your clients and may run into the danger of taking your eye off your own tax affairs. It is important to ensure you have a robust tax-saving plan for your future.
Maynard Johns are ICAEW chartered accountants and work with many financial advisors to help them take advantage of tax-effective investments and pension planning.
Our personal service allows us to develop close working relationships with you to help manage the demands placed on you as a financial advisor. As part of your team, we can also guide you and help you assist your clients with their own tax planning.
We can help you with:
- Deciding if you should trade as a limited company
- Calculating clawback and other provisions that affect the tax you pay
- Comparing profitability on commission versus fixed fee charges
- Planning tax relief for pension contributions, VCT and EIS
- Preparing for retirement and succession planning
- Providing payroll assistance and advice
- Setting up cloud-based accounting systems that are easy to use and accessible on the go
If you are a financial advisor who would like expert advice and support from an experienced and knowledgeable chartered accountant, get in touch now with Maynard Johns using the details below. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are just starting in business as a financial advisor, take advantage of our free business start up advice.
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071