What is Xero cloud accounting software?
It’s cloud-based accounting you can access anytime, anywhere, on any device!
Why use Maynard Johns for your Xero Cloud Accounting Software?
- We are a Certified Gold Status Xero Partner with trained and accredited staff
- We can offer a unique streamlined service to integrate your many office systems into one place to save you time and increase efficiency
- We offer our Bespoke Set-up Service for New Business Start-Up click here or for an Existing Business click here
- We can demonstrate, set-up and train you to use the software
- We can transfer data from other software packages or systems directly to Xero
- We can offer ongoing support, training and advice
- We can provide your year end accounts from Xero cost effectively and supply you with FREE
- We can help you create a book-keeping system so you can comply with the introduction of “Making Tax Digital” by HMRC.
FREE Business Analytics Reports
Our Xero cloud accounting software customers receive a FREE Quarterly or monthly report taken from their Xero data that gives a vital insight into how their business is doing and highlights areas to concentrate on. This is a great tool to keep your business heading in the right direction and covers:
- Stock levels
- Credit Control
- Profit Margins
- Top selling items
- Top Suppliers
- Cash balances
Getting the most out of your software is so important and can be a great tool to help your business grow and there is increasing demand from our clients to make informed business decisions based on up-to-date information.
Due to this increased demand, Maynard Johns is proud to introduce we have dedicated, Xero trained staff to help. If you are struggling to make sense of your digital software or wondering how to make the move to digital software, then this could be the answer for you.
Our trained staff will help you choose the right bookkeeping package for your business, set it up and personalise it for you and teach you how to use it so you are in control of your business every step of the way. We offer training on a bespoke one-to-one level or in small classroom sessions to fit every learning style and budget.
If you need help making the right decisions to move your business forward, get in contact to discuss your digital bookkeeping solutions and Xero cloud accounting software options.
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071