New Grant scheme of up to £3000 available later this month to businesses in the South West
The Heart of the South West Growth Hub has now released further information regarding the grants that should be open for applications later this month.
The grant scheme is open to small and medium-sized enterprises based in the Heart of the South West LEP area of Devon, Plymouth, Somerset and Torbay.
Your business must meet the eligibility criteria for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Grant funding of between £1,000 and £3,000 will be available to eligible businesses. and will cover 100% of the costs.
Activities supported by the grant can include:
• Specialist professional advice such as HR, accountancy, IT and digital
• The purchase of minor equipment to support your business to adapt or adopt new technology in order to continue to deliver business activity.
Have you ever wished you had the funds to take more professional advice?
Now is the time to take advantage of this scheme and get the help your business needs to recover and grow. So get ready to make your application NOW.
At Maynard Johns and through our business collective we can help your business with:
- Cashflow forecasts to look at where extra finance may be needed
- Providing reports to funders and helping with applications
- Analysing your business for it’s strengths and opportunities and planning to maximise these
- Recognising the weaknesses and threats and how to avoid them
- Preparing business plans
- Break even analysis for new projects and diversification
- How to generate more profit and save tax
- Providing valuable insights to your business performance from your software
- Choosing and training you on a cloud accounting package to make your business resilient to further business disruption and reduce time working on your paperwork
- Improving your credit control procedures and improving cashflow
- Introducing payment collection methods that work remotely and online so you can continue being paid.
- Increasing your productivity through the use of technology
- Improvements to your accounting systems to free up your time
- Digital marketing advice to boost your business online
For more information on the scheme visit our support page