New funding for businesses in lockdown – now available.
New funding for other businesses affected by this third lockdown is now available. Apply through your local authority and check whether you are eligible as each business needs to make an application.
Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG)
These are grants available for:
- Businesses who pay business rates and have been negatively affected by covid but not forced to close.
- Businesses that do not pay business rates but have been forced to close due to restrictions.
- Non-rate paying businesses that have not been forced to close, but have been negatively affected by covid.
Apply through your local authority
The application process and some eligibility details vary between local authorities. So, please check with your local authority for full details for your area.
For North Devon District Council you can find more details and apply here.
For Torridge District Council you can find more details and apply here
And for Cornwall County Council you can find more details and apply here
- Businesses that have already received grant payments that equal the maximum levels of State aid permitted under the de minimis and the Covid-19 Temporary State Aid Framework. For the avoidance of doubt, businesses that are in administration, insolvent or where a striking-off notice has been made, are not eligible for funding under this scheme.
- Businesses that are able to continue to trade as normal because they do not depend on providing direct in-person services from premises and can operate their services effectively remotely.
Please note there may be additional local exclusions imposed by each local authority so check carefully on their own website.