We have a specialist team that are experienced in all accounting and tax aspects of running a business in the Motor Trade.
The Motor Trade is one where your pricing and understanding of your profit margins are the key to your success and personal wealth.
Your business needs careful and regular monitoring as it grows to ensure equipment and staff are acquired at the correct time and that you have adequate working capital.
Where vehicle stock is held there can be complex VAT calculations and the need for a robust book-keeping system.
We can help you gain full financial control of your business and to guide it’s growth in a tax effective way to achieve success.
The construction industry and building trade have their own particular accounting and taxation issues, however, our knowledge and experience of the industry will help you avoid unnecessary taxation and ensure your business transactions achieve the desired results.
Whether you are a main contractor, sub-contractor or a developer we have a specialist team ready to help and advise you.
We can support you with:
- The second-hand car margin scheme for VAT
- Keeping track of your vehicle stock movements
- Calculating if all productive hours are being properly recorded
- The tax implications of importing vehicles to the UK
- The correct treatment for consignment stock
- Making the most of tax allowances on your equipment
- Maintaining your gross profit margin and profitability during the year
- Calculating the right time to take on more staff and processing your payroll
- Advice on the best accounting treatment for your courtesy cars
- Calculating your stock turnaround times
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071