The Kick Start Grants in the South West will open on 1st September at 12 noon in Devon & Somerset and on 2nd September in Cornwall.
To access the application for Devon & Somerset click here.
For Cornwall click here
If you don’t live in the South West check to see if there is a scheme near you as this is a national programme.
What is on offer?
Grant funding of between £1,000 and £3,000 will be available to eligible businesses. Activities supported by the grant can include:
- Specialist professional advice such as HR, financial including accountancy, IT and digital
- The purchase of minor equipment to support your business to adapt or adopt new technology in order to continue to deliver business activity
Who is it for?
The grant scheme is open to small and medium-sized enterprises based in the Growth Hub areas of Devon, Cornwall & Somerset.
So if your business has been adversely affected by coronavirus now is the time to get the advice you need to help your business recover so APPLY NOW
Not sure what to claim for?
This is an amazing opportunity for you to get expert help for free so take a moment to consider what does your business need to spring forward and contact us if you want to talk it over.
Consider the following:
- Financial predictions and cashflows to plan for when you may need more help over the winter and be ready
- Calculate the financial impact of launching new products or services
- Digital marketing help to launch new products or services
- Help to update and improve your website for online selling and new services
- Improving your SEO
- Refreshing your brand and raising brand awareness
- Adopting new technical processes
- Adopting cloud accounting so you can access your data from anywhere and still be in control
- Improving credit control to get paid quicker
- Introducing new payment methods for your customers
- Further developing existing IT and systems to become more efficient and save costs
- Preparing your business for Making Tax Digital
- Help with staff issues
Making Tax Digital
The government have announced that by 2023 all businesses must be using digital software and many from April 2022 which is only 18 months away. This is a great opportunity to get ready in advance and receive all the help and training you need to prepare for Making Tax Digital for FREE under this scheme. The big plus is that you will get all of the benefits of having up-to-the-minute financial data about your business giving you more information to guide your business to greater success and recovery.
It’s also cloud-based so you have access to your business data no matter where you are and from any device which is great for home working and dispersed staff who have to access your data.
We are North Devon’s leading Cloud Accountants so speak to us soon about we can help you achieve this.
Get Ready Now
There are so many things you can use this grant for but do not delay as it will be oversubscribed and is on a first come first served basis. You will need to get a quote for the help you need so start today.Read the FAQ’s and Information and Guidance to get prepared