Help starting a business
We will help you make a success of your new business.
Starting your business is both an exciting and scary time. We know how much work goes into this because not only are many of our clients start ups but we have also done it ourselves.
We know that a bit of help in the beginning to make sure that you are getting it all right when you start can save in both time and money in the long term and help make your business a success.
Free one hour meeting
To help you get off on the right foot we offer a free initial one hour meeting to all start ups and can cover topics that include:
- An introduction to the tax system for the self employed
- Advising you on the structure of your business
- Should you be a limited company?
- Registering you and your business with HM Revenue and Customs
- Assisting with the application for finance
- Advising you on record keeping
- Helping you price your products and services to achieve the best profitability
- General business advice
Help from the Maynard Collective
As a member of the Maynard Collective we can also signpost you to expert digital marketing advice to get your new business noticed and also advice in setting up and using the most suitable accounting package for your business. The Collective brings you virtual business partners for all you questions.
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071