We are delighted to have been chosen to roll out this free webinar, in conjunction with Cosmic by Digital Advantage on Wednesday 22 April 2020 from 10:00am-12:00pm.
Under the current circumstances business owners are having to come up with increasingly innovative solutions to ensure their business is resilient against the ongoing challenges.
This webinar is for small businesses in North Devon to learn how you can help yourself and your team to work remotely, improve productivity and develop new ways of working that maintains customer service and keeps your business moving forward.
Jane Maynard, Managing Director and Senior Accountant at Maynard Johns, will chair this FREE webinar event. She will be joined by guest speaker, Kate Doodson. Kate is the Joint CEO of Cosmic, a digital consultancy and social enterprise, specialising in supporting businesses to make the right decisions.
The online session will focus on technology tips and soft skills to help you to:
- Maintain meaningful contact with your customers
- Continue to take payments and earn money
- Run successful video conferences and calls
- Manage staff remotely
- Support and build staff collaboration
- Maintain professional and safe standards
- Stay productive and focused
- Choose the most accessible technology to support these changes
To register for the event Click Here. The joining details will be sent to you after registration. Sign up now today to be part of this fantastic initiative, with further free support and advice available in the future.