The construction industry and building trade have their own particular accounting and taxation issues, however, our knowledge and experience of the industry will help you avoid unnecessary taxation and ensure your business transactions achieve the desired results.
Whether you are a main contractor, sub-contractor or a developer we have a specialist team ready to help and advise you.
We can support you with:
- Assisting you in raising finance and preparing budgets and cash flows
- Advising you regarding VAT on property transactions and when to zero rate your supply
- Advising you on the appropriate accounting treatment for retentions and snagging
- Minimising tax on company vehicles
- Running speculative building projects alongside your main business
- Advising you on the best business structure for your needs
- Assessing the status of your workers
- Providing you with payroll and auto-enrolment assistance
- Completion of your CIS returns and online filing
- Calculating Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
Help is at hand …
We recognise that the long hours and physical demands associated with the building trades often means that paperwork becomes a heavy burden. We have a specialist business support package that can release this pressure by offering help with:
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and auto-enrolment
- CIS returns
Visit us in our Bideford office or give us a call!
Telephone 01237 472071