General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Are You happy with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) within your business 2018
GDPR - Catch Up! Workshop
Have You Reached Where You Need To Be ?
Join us for a Breakfast Meeting where we will be discussing whether
you are happy with your GDPR since compliance or need a little more
help and advice.
Thurs 13th September 7.00am to 9.00am
at The Pier House, Merley Road, Westward Ho! £15 ph
Booking is Essential
Our workshop welcomes clients and non-clients
To book your place - Click here
NEW Data Protection Regulations were enforced from 25th May 2018
Whatever size or sector of business you are
in, you need to know, understand and prepare your
- Is your business compliant?
- Do you have affirmative consent that states exactly how you use personal data in your business for everyone?
- Do you know where your data is?
- Do you hold individuals data for marketing?
- Do you know who in your organisation currently has access to your data?
- How do you dispose of your data ?
You MUST now be compliant with NEW GDPR. If you are not, you could face large fines for the misuse of data.
FOR FURTHER UP TO DATE DETAILS SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO
GDPR INFORMATION LEAFLET
Cyber Attacks & Data Breaches
How can you reduce both internal and external threats to your business, considering your employees, business processes aqnd systes and prevent yourself from being fined?
What happens if your business is hit by an attack?
What do you do and who do you tell?