General Data Protection Regulations May 2018
Are You Prepared for General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) May 2018 ?
NEW Data Protection Regulations will be enforceable from 25th May 2018
Whatever size or sector of business you are in, you need to know, understand and prepare your business.
- Is your business compliant?
- Do you have affirmative consent that states exactly how you use personal data in your business for everyone?
- Do you know where your data is?
- Do you hold individuals data for marketing?
- Do you know who in your organisation currently has access to your data?
- How do you dispose of your data ?
You MUST be compliant with NEW GDPR from May 2018. If you are not, you could face large fines for the misuse of data.
To help answer all of these questions and queries:
We are delighted to be holding a FREE Workshop
Monday 16th October 2017 5.00 pm
The Pier House, Merley Road, Westward Ho!
North Devon EX39 1JU
We are delighted that Phil Sampson from Sampson Hall is leading this workshop and is an expert strategist who has a deep understanding of Cyber Security and GDPR
To Book your place for this
event email email@example.com
Cyber Attacks & Data Breaches
How can you reduce both internal and external threats to your business, considering your employees, business processes aqnd systes and prevent yourself from being fined?
What happens if your business is hit by an attack?
What do you do and who do you tell?